Property Management Company Brentwood CASupreme Real Estate - We specialize in real estate sales and property management Brentwood, CA
Are you looking for property management in Brentwood, CA? We know that once you visit us, you will be using us for all of your property management needs in Brentwood, CA We area full-service residential & commercial property management firm in Brentwood, CA. We are different from the other property management companies in Brentwood, CA
• We Treat You as a Person, Not Just a NumberAt Supreme Real Estate, our clients always come first. We want to make sure that our clients experience this, not just by our words and slogans, but through our actions. We strive to provide outstanding customer service. If you have a question it will be answered, and every email and phone call will be answered.
• We are a Full-Service Property Management Company
- Rent monies deposited directly into your account
- Applicant/Tenant screening and credit checks
- Online financial statements and computerized billing
- Fully-Trained resident managers
- Multilingual staff (English, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, and more)
- Professional rent collections. Your tenants can pay online, with a credit card or direct debit, at no cost to you.
- Managed repairs and maintenance
- Eviction paperwork and servicing
- Vacancies filled – or we rent from you!
- 24-hour emergency phone numbers provided
- Remodeling and repair estimates
• No Long-Term Contracts
Many of our contracts with owners are on a month-to-month basis and can be cancelled with a 30-day notice. We only charge $295 for a leasing fee for all of our monthly contracts. We won’t charge this fee if you sign a 12-month management agreement with us.
• Our Repair and Maintenance No-Conflict Policy
We hire only independent contractors not affiliated with Supreme Real Estatefor all maintenance and repair needs. Real estate firms that use maintenance companies from in-house are going to increase their own profits, and not look out for yours. This conflicts with any property owner’s goal of lowering maintenance costs. Because we hire only independent, third party maintenance firms, we can protect you from thestrategies of any maintenance company. We will be happy to use your choice of crew, or other vendors if you would like. Because we have fostered relationships with these companies, such as plumbers and carpenters, theynot only charge lower rates but are veryreliable. Supreme gives them a large amount of business, and because of this our ownersbenefit from their low pricing.
• Risk-Free 30-Day Trial
Try us for one month risk free! If you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, we will refund you your first month’s property management fees.
• Eviction Protection Program
If you opt for our additional Eviction Protection Program (for only $12 per month/per unit), Supreme Real Estate will pay for all court costs, filing and attorney fees in connection with an Unlawful Detainer Action (eviction) against a tenant. This program does not cover the cost of a jury trial, but evictions usually don’t involve this. If we place a new tenant in your property and you opt to participate in the Eviction Protection Program, your coverage for evictions will go into effective right away. If you have an existing tenant and you enroll in the eviction program coverage, then the plan will become effective aftersix months of management fees being paid. This is a very effective service that will not only put your mind at ease but give you protection from costly eviction expenses.
• 110% Lowest Price Guarantee
We think you will find our fees very competitive within Southern California. If yougive us a call you will be pleasantly surprised at how reasonable our property management fees are. Remember, if youfind a lower price elsewhere, we will match it, and include a 10% discount! No hidden fees. No start-up costs. No termination fees. No junk fees. Period.
• Contact Supreme Real Estate Today!
Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your specific property management needs. We can schedule a meeting with you at your property or in our office. Or if more convenient, you can mail the keys and our property management agreement to the office if you can’t meet with us.Note: Please let us know before terminating your current property management contract or before notifying your current tenants that there is a new property management service. We can give you sample letters and schedule meetings with your current property management company to pick up the keys and other important information.