Because Supreme Real Estate is one of Southern California’s leading full-service property management companies in Burbank, we are confident once you work with us; you will choose us for all your property management and real estate sales needs in Burbank, California.
• We Treat You Like a Person, Not a Number At Supreme Real Estate, the client always comes first. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to we want to make sure that our clients know this, not only by what we say, but what we do. We believe in delivering the highest quality customer service. You can rest assured that every question you have will be answered, every email will be replied to and every phone call will be returned.
• We Offer a Risk-Free Trial for 30 Days If you want to try us for 30 days risk-free, you can do that! We will refund you the first month’s management fees if you are unhappy with our services.
• 110% Lowest Price Guarantee We think you will find that here at Supreme Real Estate we offer a very competitive fee schedule. Give us a call and you will be surprised at how low our property management pricing is. If you find a lower price at another firm, we will match it, and add a 10% discount! Remember, at Supreme there are no hidden fees. No start-up costs. No termination fees. No junk fees.
• No-Conflict Maintenance and Repair Policy Companies that use maintenance services from in-house are in business to maximize their own profit, and are not looking out for your best interests. This comes in direct conflict with the property owner’s goal of minimizing maintenance costs. We hire only outside, independent contractors for all maintenance needs and because of that, we have the ability to protect you from any unfair maintenance operation. Of course, we would be happy to use the maintenance crew you have been using if you prefer. However, one huge benefit of using Supreme Real Estate’s vendors is that we have developed relationships with our vendors, such as carpenters and plumbers, because they charge low rates and are reliable.
Supreme Real Estate is a Full-Service Property Management Company in Burbank, CA and in addition to all of the above, we offer: - Computerized billing and accounting with online financial statements - Efficient rent collections. Tenants can pay online, by credit card or direct debit, at no cost to you, the owner. - Direct deposits to your bank account - Trained resident managers - Multilingual personnel (English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, etc) - Supervised repairs and maintenance - Eviction processing - Tenant screening and Vacancy Filling - 24-hour emergency phone line - Remodeling and Repair Service and more • Property Management F.A.Q. Please visit our Property Management F.A.Q. page answers to your questions.
• Eviction Protection Program Did you know that the approximate cost of an eviction can be $700-$1,000? With the optional Eviction Protection Program (for $12 per month/per unit), Supreme Real Estate will pay for all court costs, filing fees, and attorney fees in connection with an Unlawful Detainer Action (eviction) against a tenant. The program does not cover the cost of a jury trial, but most evictions rarely, if ever, involve a jury. If Supreme Real Estate is placing a new resident in your property and you choose to participate in the Eviction Protection Program, your eviction coverage goes into effect immediately. If you have existing residents, the plan goes into effect once six months of management fees have been paid. This is a great service that will provide you with peace of mind and protection from costly eviction expenses.
• Get Started With Supreme Real Estate! Please contact us and we can discuss your specific needs. We will be happy to schedule a meeting with you at our office or at your property. Or you can just mail the keys and our property management agreement to our office if you are unable to meet with us. Note: Just let us know before terminating your current property management agreement or before notifying your tenants. We will provide you with professional, sample letters and we will schedule a meeting with your current property management company and pick up the keys and other paperwork.