You can check out the competition, but once you do, we know that you will choose us for all your property management needs in Torrance, CA. Supreme Real Estate prides itself as being one is Southern California’s premiere full-service property management companies in Torrance, CA Here are just some of the reasons why:
• 110% Lowest Price Guarantee We offer an extremely competitive fee schedule. We know you will be pleasantly surprised with our property management pricing. Rest assured, if you should find a lower price elsewhere, we will match it and add a 10% discount! At Supreme Real Estate there are never any hidden fees. No start-up costs. No termination fees. No junk fees!
• We Have a Strict No-Conflict Vendor Maintenance Policy It is common practice at most other property management firms to hire maintenance and repair contractors that add to their profits. At Supreme, we will hire only outside, independent contractors for all your maintenance needs. This means we have ability to protect you from unfair, profit seeking strategies of any maintenance operation. We can also use your existing maintenance crew or other vendors.Because we have developed relationships with the vendors we use, they charge low rates and are reliable. They can do this because Supreme Real Estate gives them a huge volume of business and you, as the owner, get to reap the benefits.
• Eviction Protection Coverage With the approximate cost of an eviction running between $700 and $1,000, put your mind at ease with our optional Eviction Protection Program. This invaluable coverage is only $12 per month/per unit. Supreme Real Estate will handle all court costs, filing fees, and attorney fees pertaining to an Unlawful Detainer Action (eviction) against a tenant. The program does not cover the cost of a jury trial, but most eviction processesrarely involve a jury. If Supreme Real Estate places a new resident in your rental property and you choose to participate in the Eviction Protection Program, your coverage goes into effect right away. If you have existing residents, the plan goes into effect once six months of management fees have been paid.
• We Promise to Treat You like a Person, Not a Number At Supreme Real Estate, our clients come first. We do our best to make sure that our clients are aware of this, not only by our words, but through our actions. We believe in delivering outstanding customer service. Every single question you have will be answered, every email replied to and every phone call returned. Our lists of full services include: - Direct deposits to your bank account - Computerized billing and accounting with online financial statements - Trained resident managers - Multilingual personnel (English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, etc) - Efficient rent collections. Tenants can pay online, by credit card or direct debit - Pre-approvedcosts for repair and maintenance services - Eviction processing - Tenant screening - Vacancy filling - 24-hour emergency contacts - Remodeling advice and much more!
• How to Get Started With Supreme Real Estate? Contact us and we can discuss your specific needs. We will schedule a meeting with you at our office or at your property. Or you can just mail the keys and our property management agreement to our office if you are unable to meet with us.Note: Please contact us before terminating your current property management agreement and/or before notifying your current tenants that there is a new property management company. We will provide you with sample letters and schedule a meeting with your current property management company to pick up the keys and paperwork.